What is Landing page?
A Landing page is a web page deliberately created to help you convert visitors to your site into leads because it provides you with the means for capturing an email address. A good Landing page should have these elements:
- A page completely focused on the offer
- A compelling headline and space to explain how the offer delivers sufficient value
- An image
- A form
- A means for delivering the offer
Here are some good WordPress plugins to create a good landing page.
Thrive Architect is one of the most popular WP landing page plugins. It comes with a drag & drop editor and a large selection of landing page templates. As it is a drag and drop editor you can customize almost any aspect of a landing page.
The content editor that powers Thrive, Architect, is no slouch, either. Thrive Themes is always focused on conversions, so they’ve packed it with the elements that are necessary for great landing pages.Thrive Architect has 150+ templates you can choose one of them or start from scratch.
Here are Thrive Architect features for your kind review:
- Full-width layouts – no matter which theme you use.
- 150+ templates.
- Customize almost every aspect of your landing pages.
- Designed with speed in mind.
- Undo and redo functionality.
- Plenty of conversions focused elements to add to your landing pages.
- Edit both pages and posts.
- Supports external shortcodes within the editor.
- Editor loads fast which make customization straightforward.
- “What you see is what you get” style editor makes customization easy.
- Mobile responsive
This plugin is not free but not expensive. You need to pay $67 for a year and you will get free support too.
The 2nd well-known plugin is OptimizePress. It is both plugin and theme which allows you to hand over your whole site design to OptimizePress, while the plugin lets you keep your current design, and only use OptimizePress on individual landing pages.
This plugin is designed for WordPress and there will be no WordPress – plugin conflict. You can choose from 30 different templates and adopt them as your own. Or you can customize it with the help of the Visual Editor. The OpimizePress plugin can integrate at the API level with Aweber, MailChimp, GetResponse, iContact, Office Autopilot, Infusionsoft and 1Shopping Cart. The OptimizePress has a huge verity of content elements which you can add to your site. The OptimizePress costs $97.
Here are some features of the OptimizePress:
- Theme and plugin version available
- Advanced editor which allows for granular customization.
- Comes with a membership plugin
- Access to the Optimize Marketplace where you can find extra templates. This includes both free and paid templates
- Tones of page templates
- 2-step opt-in functionality.
- Large selection of elements you can add to your landing pages.
- More than 40 content elements available
- Split testing capability.
- Mobile friendly
Beaver Builder is primarily a drag & drop page building plugin that also works as a landing page builder. Using it’s front-end visual editor, you can craft eye-catching custom page layouts without any fuss. This plugin includes 30 landing page templates. You can change anything you want and can add or remove some elements which you want. As other WP Landing Page plugins, the Breaver Builder also has some features.
Here are for your review:
- Visual editor is very easy to use
- It has a large selection of elements which mean that you can create what you want
- It has 30 eye-catching landing page templates
- Various content page templates for team pages, contact pages, portfolio pages and more.
- Parallax scrolling backgrounds
- Visibility control over certain modules
- Integrates with popular email providers via AP
- Import/export features.
- Works with a current theme
It is not very expensive. You only will pay $97 for a year.
Leadpages is one of the most important WP landing page plugins. It includes powerful features like LeadPages, Lead Boxes, Lead Digits, Lead Links, A/B Split Testing, Analytics and Template Importer. It is very easy and quick to use. You just select a template, click a button, customize it and hit publish. Leadpage is very customizable.
One of the most important advantages of Leadpage is that you can create unlimited landing pages and use them on unlimited websites – or, host them all via Leadpages, and you can view them all from a single dashboard.
- It has a huge selection of templates
- Split testing functionality
- Simple landing page editor.
- Hosts landing pages via Leadpages servers which can reduce a load on your hosting environment.
- You can join your list by clicking a single link
- Mobile friendly
- The cheapest landing page
As other Landing page plugins, this one is not free but it is the cheapest plugin. The cost is $25 for a year.
Qards is the well-known and widely spread landing page plugin which is very easy to use. The price is $99.
- it works with most WordPress themes
- it’s really easy to grasp thanks to the card-based structure of the content
- Multiple types of content boxes available, each fully customizable.
- Default designs make things look sharp and modern.
- Everything works with drag-and-drop.
- Works with a current theme
- 100% custom landing pages